Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bell's Oracle is now available!




If you are hophead, and you think you can take on any hop infused madness, then so your journey begins. This week, Bell's Oracle is making its way, in limited availability, to the shelves of your trusted retailer. This Double IPA weighs in at 10.4 Abv and has an expected 110 IBU's. IN other words, it's sure to kick some ass. In comparison, Two Hearted comes in at 7% and about 66 IBU's. And with the robust flavors Bell's continuously produces, this is sure to please. To get your hands on this unique brew, start calling your favorite retailer and ask when they will be available, because I bet days will not go by and they will still be available. I hope to get my hands on a couple bottles this evening.

4 comments:

  1. Do you know if it will it be anywhere besides MI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found one on the shelf of Nino Salvagios today, last one. I guess I should be happy I get to try it at all.......
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone sure if this is making it outside of Michigan? Originally from Northern Indiana but living in Florida now. Can't find it anywhere and no retailer knows anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you won't find it in Mich. Bell's can get pretty exclusive about thier special batches. My roommate is enjoying it right now. Marquette MI we love our beer

    ReplyDelete